Our aim is to increase global carbon reduction capacity by building new climate action projects and we are currently seeking a results-oriented professional to join our team.
NativeEnergy is a leading provider of high-quality GHG emission reduction and renewable energy investments for leaders in corporate sustainability. Through our innovative Help BuildTM project model, NativeEnergy has enabled our clients to invest in creating over 70 new and brand-relevant emission reduction projects that provide meaningful social and ecosystem benefits to communities around the world. We are currently launching two first of their kind soil carbon sequestration projects with plans to reach over 250,000 acres. We created a renewable energy credit mechanism that channels corporate REC purchases into building new renewable generation. And we expect to launch wool, sugar and cotton climate action projects in 2020. All in concert with a core, and growing, group of leading brands.
With this success, NativeEnergy needs to do more Help Build. Our business model focuses on custom projects for leading brands. Our uniquely constructed project portfolios drive business value for companies and deliver tangible benefits to their stakeholder communities, from customers and suppliers to employees and shareholders. Our Help Build model enables companies to put their sustainability strategies into practice, by investing in new climate action and ecosystem service projects in their supply sheds.
The Client Strategy Director will join NativeEnergy’s team to bring more custom projects, and project portfolios, to companies we have yet to partner with. Working closely with the VP of Client Strategy, this role will be responsible for executing on NativeEnergy’s climate impact strategy through knowledge of supply chains, scope three emission sources and reductions, and connections amongst corporate goals on climate, community and sustainable sourcing. We are seeking an experienced leader with a track record of tangible results helping to achieve corporate sustainability goals.
- Establish and lead new partnerships between NativeEnergy and companies taking climate action to build more new carbon reduction projects
- Represent NativeEnergy and inspire companies to invest their carbon spend in building new projects, by publishing writings and speaking at events
- Learn and understand companies’ business and sustainability needs, and help construct the vision, action plan and impact investments to fulfil those needs, including sustainable sourcing, biodiversity protection, livelihoods and wellbeing, soil health, and other community or ecosystem goals
- Support companies, from vision through to the launch of new custom projects and project portfolios
- Contribute expertise and experience to the ongoing development of NativeEnergy’s business strategy and growth plan
- For companies with short term climate action needs, evaluate and construct unique, value-add action plans to fulfil those needs
- Ability to lead high-level conversations on business strategy and sustainability goals with corporate sustainability leaders
- Proven ability to bring motivating ideas into action and results that deliver lasting value
- Track record articulating impactful ideas and influencing change in business
- Five or more years’ experience establishing and implementing corporate sustainability strategy, or otherwise supporting the achievement of corporate sustainability goals
- Effective communication, presentation and networking building skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Results-driven team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to foster relationships with corporate contacts, colleagues and industry partners
- Desire to set ambitious professional goals and experience using software to track progress and measure results
Please submit resume and cover letter on or before November 30th to email@example.com.
All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. NativeEnergy is an equal opportunity employer.