NativeEnergy is the leading provider of high-quality GHG emission reduction and renewable energy investments for leaders in corporate sustainability. Through our innovative Help BuildTM project model, NativeEnergy has enabled our clients to invest in over 70 new and brand-relevant emission reduction projects that provide meaningful social and environmental benefits to communities around the world.
With this success, NativeEnergy needs to Help BuildTM more. We are expanding our business model to include a broad array of projects customized for our corporate clients. These uniquely constructed portfolios of “corporate impact investments” will drive business value for our clients and generate tangible benefits to their broader stakeholder communities: customers, supply chains, employees, and shareholders. Our Help-BuildTM model enables these companies to implement sustainability strategies (i.e. shared value) through the creation of focused investments that align sustainability to the business and lend credibility to those strategies.
The Director of Sales will be instrumental in leading NativeEnergy’s expansion to bring more integrated programs to existing and new corporate clients. Working closely with the VP of Client Strategy, the Director of Sales will be responsible for delivering NativeEnergy’s sales strategy to this new market opportunity and for driving new business sales through deeper client engagements. We are seeking a charismatic and knowledgeable sales leader with a track record of building, motivating, and producing results through a successful sales and marketing team.
- Develop and design NativeEnergy’s expanded client engagement program
- Build and deliver a successful program to engage existing and new corporate clients
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales/marketing methods and channels
- Further develop and build upon NativeEnergy’s strong brand
- Participate in the development of NativeEnergy’s business strategy and growth plan
- Represent NativeEnergy at conferences, exhibitions and events through attendance, presentations, and business development
- Deliver targeted, client-specific presentations and proposals to acquire new business
- Strengthen a robust pipeline of well-qualified prospects
- Build and manage relationships with key partners and vendors
- Manage leads and sales cycle in Salesforce
- Advance the existing sales network and proactively source new clients and business opportunities from lead generation phase to project implementation phase
- Deliver value, through insights and knowledge, to corporate prospects
- Assess client business and sustainability needs and build the vision to meet those needs with NativeEnergy’s impact investment model
- Build the plan, with NativeEnergy project teams, to develop the portfolio of projects that will meet their strategic and sustainability needs
- Understand short-term needs to provide “off-the-shelf” products to clients
- Ability to drive high-level conversation on business strategy and sustainability goals with corporate sustainability leaders
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling sustainability solutions (i.e. strategy implementation, emission reduction or renewable energy projects)
- Minimum 5 years corporate/client relationship building, strategic sales, and business development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills
- Success at sales
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage relationships with clients, colleagues, and industry partners
- Consulting experience to support business strategy/ business value creation preferred
- Strategy consulting or MBA preferred
Please submit resume and cover letter on or before July, 31 to email@example.com.
All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. NativeEnergy is an equal opportunity employer.