Our aim is to increase the capacity of the globe to reduce carbon by building new climate action projects and we are currently seeking a driven, detailed, results-oriented professional to join our team.
NativeEnergy is the leading provider of high-quality GHG emission reduction and renewable energy investments for leaders in corporate sustainability. Through our innovative HelpBuildTM project model, NativeEnergy has enabled our clients to invest in over 80 new and brand-relevant emission reduction projects that provide meaningful social and environmental benefits to communities around the world.
Our business model focuses on custom projects for leading brands. These uniquely constructed portfolios of “corporate impact investments” will drive business value for our clients and generate tangible benefits to their broader stakeholder communities: customers, supply chains, employees, and shareholders. Our HelpBuild model enables these companies to implement sustainability strategies (i.e. shared value) through the creation of focused investments that align sustainability to the business and lend credibility to those strategies.
The Manager of Operations and Communications will be instrumental in helping NativeEnergy grow both its corporate and individual businesses. The Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations with invoicing and accounting processes and assisting the VP Client Strategy with communications materials and campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is a detail oriented, self-starter with a positive attitude and a passion for a job well done. The Manager Operations & Communications will work closely with the Director of Operations and the VP of Client Strategy. This is a full-time position.
Accounting Support and Office Coordination
- Assist Director of Operations with general Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable task
- Assist VP Client Strategy with revenue reconciliation and quarter end processes
- Handle in-bound phone calls
- Manage Support emails
- Provide general support to visitors
- Manage mailings, supplies, equipment, errands and office events
Marketing and Communications
- Create content that accurately represents our brand and engages identified audiences
- Create and integrate graphics into NativeEnergy’s website
- Organize and manage events for clients, partners and staff
- Edit copy to be communicated through our website and social media platforms
- Assist with other marketing-related activities as needed, including developing social media posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Proficient in GSuite and Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Familiarity with graphic design
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by November 30.
All submissions will be held in the strictest confidence. NativeEnergy is an equal opportunity employer.